job summary: Our client in the Greater Madison Region is looking for a Salesforce Developer candidate for a long term contract opportunity. The preferred candidate will have successfully implemented BasicGov managed package and community portals. Certification: Salesforce Admin or Developer certification is required. BasicGov certification would be a plus point.
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $41 - 46 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: - Apex development
- Should have worked with an editor such as Eclipse or VS Code for force.com
- Community portal visualforce development
- Ability to communicate with customers and provide consultation on Salesforce solutions
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions
- Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and data migration and integration according to business requirements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.