Serves as Application Support for Payplus, Parc and Bankwire on the 11 AM EST to 8 PM EST M-F (includes some weekend work).
As a member of the Technology organization, you will be part of the team that serves the needs of client, including products and services for personal, business and corporate customers. The Technology Team supports the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of all banking systems.
location: Holmdel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Provides advanced technical expertise in PayPlus, Parc, Fraud applications.
- Analyzes, designs, develops and maintains software applications to support payments.
- Works with vended applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot application, infrastructure, and middleware issues.
- Perform bug fixing, issues tracking and resolution.
- Understanding and experience in IPC (Incident, Problem, Change)
- Provide technical expertise during DR drills.
- Ability to discuss technical issues with business analysts and testers.
- Prior experience in SNOW.
- Must have PayPlus and payments experience.
- Mainframe experience preferred.
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science , Engineering or another related field or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of prior relevant experience
- Consistent and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Consistent and strong communication skills
- Consistent and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Produces accurate and quality work; detail oriented
- Technical expertise across all application components and environments
- Advanced knowledge of job area combining breadth and depth of experiences
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Helpdesk (2 years of experience is required)
- Bug Fixing (2 years of experience is required)
- SNOW (1 year of experience is required)
- PayPlus (2 years of experience is required)
- Parc (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.