Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Scrum Master for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Organize daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Facilitate the scrum teams for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development teams.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
- Help product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- As the expert in estimation and planning, to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Provide Agile and Scrum trainings to platform and development teams within Integration platform team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.