job summary: The Quality Analyst develops and executes formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
They will work closely with Business Analysts and Developers to create test plans, develop test cases, and execute manual testing. This is an immediate long term contract, 100% remote in Eastern and Central timezones.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create Test Plans for testing each project/effort with assistance from the Business Analyst and Development teams
- Develop and maintain individual test cases for all project requirements
- Review progress toward Test Plan regularly with Project Manager and/or appropriate team members
- Maintain comprehensive product regression test suite based on project and operational initiatives
- Execute test cases
- Identify and document all software defects
- Track quality assurance metrics such as defect count, test results and test status
- 1+ years of experience developing test automation (Selenium, QTP, or equivalent)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Automated QA Testing (1 year of experience is required)
- Mobile Testing (3 years of experience is required)
- Web Testing (3 years of experience is required)
- native app
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.