Our Washington DC client is seeking a Crystal Reports Developer for a long term contract opportunity. Candidates should have 8 years of Crystal Reports Development experience, be well versed in conducting reporting and dashboard demos had have experience preparing test cases, unit and system testing and have experience conducting product usage training sessions.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- 8+ years of experience as a Crystal Reports Developer
- 5+ years of experience writing complex SQL Queries
- 3+ years of experience in Business Objects
- 3+ years of experience as Tableau Developer
- Experience gathering reporting and dashboard requirements
- Experience conducting reporting and dashboard demoes to stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience documenting report and dashboard specifications and logic
- Experience in preparing test cases, conducting unit and system testing in collaboration with testers and business stakeholders.
Experience conducting product usage training sessions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Crystal Reports (8 years of experience is required)
- Test cases
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.