The FP&A Manager / Manufacturing Plant Controller
is the financial planning and analysis lead at the manufacturing plant, responsible for forecasting, budget control, analysis, decision support, and accounting close activities.
We are more than just a car company. Although we are best known as a creator of soul-stirring luxury electric vehicles, we have emerged as a high-tech incubator offering innovators a perfect platform to prove their emerging technologies. Every Revero is designed at our Headquarters in Irvine and created with great individual care and world-class craftsmanship at the Innovation and Customization Center in Moreno Valley, CA.
location: IRVINE, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000.00 - 144,999.98 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Financial Planning and Analysis leadership at the manufacturing plant.
- Provide analysis and insights in support of manufacturing plant business decision making.
- Provide financial reports, interpret financial information, and communicate to the plant management team.
- Prepare financials in support of quoting for new business opportunities (labor and assembly costs, overhead allocation, investments).
- Partner with headquarters for month-end close accruals and reserves.
- Analyze monthly expenses, providing explanation for variances to budget, forecast, and prior periods.
- Support business decision-making at the automotive manufacturing plant.
- Manage plant budget, implementing effective cost controls and reviews.
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure the effective operational controls are in place for inventory, fixed assets, scrap, and manufacturing costs.
- Create monthly/quarterly financial and operational management reporting.
- Develops financials for strategic/operating plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Financial (10 years of experience is required)
- Manufacturing (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.