- Build n-tier highly scalable, fault-tolerant microservices using Java, Spring, J2EE, Azure, GCP, Kafka, No Sql, Rest, Oracle, JBoss, Websphere, JSP, EJB, Servlets, and XML for Walmart Omni platforms.
- Design and Develop cloud-native, distributed, high performant and scalable microservices for Walmart grocery fulfillment, Last Mile delivery, tracking and fulfillment domains using open-source technologies and Walmart next gen platforms.
- Translate business process requirements into system solutions using technology.
- Setup, configuration, deployment, and maintenance of fulfillment domain applications and, based on the user's requirements.
- Plan, conduct and direct the analysis and resolution of business problems to be solved using Java and related technologies.
- Work with cross-functional teams and vendors on business requirements and issues.
- Provide technical assistance and expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing system solutions and procedures.
- Ensure production environment readiness and maintenance to support fulfillment of customer orders for Walmart omni customers.
- Provide disaster recovery and failover and fallback mechanisms and develop monitoring scripts.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Tune performance, troubleshoot the platform for peak demand of various markets.
- Troubleshoot issues in Databases like Cassandra, Cosmos DB, MS SQL, and Search Engines like Elastic Search.
- Direct root cause analysis of critical business and production issues by reviewing and analyzing information.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.