Our enterprise client has an immediate opening for a contractor to provide Level 1 desktop support as well as extensive Audio Visual/Video conference and mobility support to include Webex, Zoom, Teams to corporate end users, working in the office and remote users. Visual/Mobile/Video Conferencing Support Technician.
location: Warren, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Primary responsibilities of the role include supporting and troubleshooting audio visual equipment, video conferencing support and asset management within the IT environment of AV equipment. Possibly assist with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
Experience in the following:
- Camera, Microphone, projector support experience
- Organizational Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Ability to handle very busy and hectic work environment
- Ability to document their work in a ticketing system.
- Ability to follow up with executive admins to proactively support A/V events and conference calls.
- Ability to organize and support company wide town hall meetings
- iPhone / iPad support
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Desktop Support
- OPERATIONS SUPPORT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.