Sr. Media Artist
job summary: Sr. Media Artist needed for a contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Years of experience required:
- Knowledge of production process for creating custom video game cinematics and shots.
- Understanding of cinematography, video editing, photo editing, and lighting.
- Scripting experience with 3DSMax script or similar.
- strong working experience with Unreal, Unity, or other game engines.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop).
- Cultivated aesthetic sense and keen eye for detail.
- strong understanding of technical elements of realtime cinematics and marketing assets.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new/proprietary software.
- Creative and technical skills as a 3D generalist, capable of scene building, camera work, animating, and visual effects
- Broad knowledge in 3D production software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Cinema4D, or other similar 3D programs.
- Post-production & motion graphics skills including, but not limited to, color grading, typography, transitions, rotoscoping, and compositing.
- Familiarity with development kits and troubleshooting.
- Experience with conventional cameras (DSLR, HD, Red, etc.).
- Automotive enthusiast with a passion for racing and/or games.
- Understanding and knowledge of marketing trends and best practices.
Experience with commercial or film, CG house, etc. skillsets can translate into this position PORTFOLIO SUBMISSIONS
Examples of in-game or pre-rendered cinematic work. Examples of editing to demonstrate pacing, rhythm, and flow. Examples of high-resolution photography stills or videos shoots. Examples of 3D camera work is a huge plus. Please submit a demo reel/portfolio & breakdown with relevant examples of your work.
location: REDMOND, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Identify & advocate for tools & workflow requirements
- Partner with product team dev leads to develop new capabilities
- Testing new functionality & workflows
- Troubleshooting tools issues
- Ensuring that new content is compatible with existing tools/workflows
- Partner with Test team to develop BVTs for media tools & workflows
- Document and keep updated workflows of the systems & pipelines.
- Help to create compelling trailers, imagery, cinematics, and gameplay videos with excellent pacing and exciting content using in-game and/or live-action footage.
- Balance quality with efficiency while managing timely deliveries in a fast-paced production environment.
- Able to take direction and incorporate feedback.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.