- Some tech skills needed but not an infrastructure role. More of a technical social media manager for the Learning @ Cisco.
- Must be able to set up, plan and organize Webinars / Web Events
- Schedule Web Events for the Learning @ Cisco Community
- Must have Cisco products experience
- CCNA would be great. CNE would also be great. Not required but must have networking knowledge and exp.
- Must have enough knowledge to engage in discussion forums.
- Lead online discussions
- Someone who is a heavy online technical user....like Reddits
- Online communities
- Consumption and usage of the site
- Understand basic web analytics.
- ie difference b/w a unique visitors and a page view
location: SAN JOSE, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Coordinating and moderating the delivery certification focused technical webinars.
- Must posses strong written communication skills
- Must posses strong interpersonal skills with a "customer first" mentality.
Daily Moderation / Community Management
- Developing and publishing applicable social media promotions content.
- Contributing to monthly email newsletters.
- Managing and contributing to the development of new blog content for the CLN, including the Cisco VIP blog and Learning News Blog.
- Engage with community members and provide support on certification related issues.
- Perform site moderation with the use of administrative tools. Review the Community daily looking for posts requiring moderation and/or support.
- Ensure community members and associated posts are within acceptable posting guidelines as defined by the Cisco Learning Network End User Agreement.
- Respond when necessary to community posts using appropriate content and links to Cisco content.
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the appropriate teams.
- Manages quarterly Member Spotlight Awards program
- Support the "Bottom line" efforts of the Learning@Cisco organization.
- Support the Overall goals of the Customer Experience organization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Digital Marketing
- Content Development
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Relations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.