The Program Manager is accountable for developing and implementing internal/externalAdvanced Analytics products, best practices, frameworks, tools, and templates across client's Operations and Operational Excellence organization. The primary objective is to partner with our business operations teams, our center-led OPEX team, and our functional groups such as Risk, Global Supply Chain, Quality, etc. to ensure data project/program are fully aligned with business goals and destined for success. Finally, this leader must ensure key deliverables are achieved in a timely and accurate fashion by building strong partnerships and clearly communicating at all levels across the programs and within functional teams, .
location: Mounds View, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Represent and help build relevant strategies for Data Analytics, Insights and Reporting with cross-functional / cross-business support and engagement
- Leverage problem solving/critical thinking skills to ensure programs are well defined and meet the SMART criteria.
- Develop program charters and align with executive sponsors and leadership for project initiation
- Lead cross-functional, Pan-MDT teams to plan and execute key functional analytics programs in the areas of Network Optimization, Product DNA, Operational Excellence, Operations in PDP, etc.
- Work with delivery team to define requirements, prioritize deliverables, estimate tasks, define timelines, and track program budget.
- Assume full accountability to deliver the project on or under budget, on time, with the requisite elements of the established program phases.
- Engage and align with Principle Advanced Analyst to build appropriate analytics products for different operational functions and programs
- Continuously monitor, identify, and manage risks that could have impact to project budget or timelines, and work with the team to provide and execute mitigation actions.
- Maintain proactive and effective communications with all stakeholders, functional leadership (Quality, Regulatory, Finance, Manufacturing, etc.), team members, and internal business customers.
- Partner with OPEX and Transformation leadership and program leadership to ensure the project strategy is fully aligned to expectations and plans.
- Work with IT and other technical teams for project execution
- Lead without authority, and influence stakeholders
- Identify, prioritize, and manage scope changes during project execution and implement through change control processes.
- Actively manage critical path activities and resolution of schedule, resource, or functional conflicts which may impede project execution.
- Ability to manage multiple technologies and priority changes while consistently meeting customer needs
- Build a data analytics roadmap for each managed function to prepare for and gain funding for your initiatives. Work with finance team on budget allocation, tracking, and revisions.
- Change Management: Lead development of change plans, communication plans, stakeholder assessments, alignment of strategies, organizational readiness assessments, Training Plans and Material
- Maintain proactive and effective communications to all stakeholders inclusive of Supply Management Leadership Team, team members, and Functional Leadership.
- Manage analytics product lifecycle including inception, roadmap, build, test, release, training, and post-release maintenance
MUST HAVE (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Computer Science, Management, Economics, Statistics or other technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Program Management or Advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years of program management experience
NICE TO HAVE
- Master's or advanced degree
- 8+ years of experience in analytics in a global Healthcare or Medical Technology company, preferably in support of operational efficiency and client satisfaction continuous improvement efforts.
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Operations, Supply Chain, Supply Management, Procurement/Sourcing, Manufacturing
- 2+ years of progressive analytics leadership
- PMI / CPM certification
- Experience in change management, training, and communications
- Ability to interface with all groups and different levels to solve problems and create solutions
- Proficient in advanced Excel and analytics/reporting tools
- Ability to manage multiple technologies and priority changes
- Excellent leadership, influencing, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent process thinking, analytical mindset, and data analysis skills
- Broad business understanding and ability to apply to current issues
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher
- Prior experience with large global organizations and a broad view of business
- Hands on experience with visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL, data integration techniques and data warehousing concepts
- Experience with managing AI/ML projects
- Financial systems expertise
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Program Management
- IT Project Manager
- data analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.