This is the next step for your career. Great opportunity to join a Fortune 5 organization that was named one of 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2019!! One year into the new decade, this organization is committed to transform health through 2030, focused on improving the health of the people and communities, business and the planet.
location: Florham Park, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: NodeJS services development
a. Designing and developing services using NodeJS, Express, TypeScript.
b. Unit testing services using Jest / Chai / Mocha.
c. Performance testing services using tools such as JMeter, WebLoad, LoadNinja, or LoadRunner. Angular
a. Designing and developing user interfaces in Angular using best practices.
c. Expertise in complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects, developing application codes and unit tests in Angular using Karma / Jasmine.
d. Conducting performance tests and ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
Experience within the skill set has to be balanced. Not 100% Angular or 100% NodeJS. These are Full Stack roles. Preferred
- Google Cloud platform - compute engine, app engine, Google Kubernetes engine, Docker.
- Experience with Jenkins, performance testing (JMeter) & cloudSQL
- API Development - Apigee.
- Working experience of CI/CD pipeline, GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, CircleCI or Jenkins.
- Experience with SAFe Agile.
- Experience with automation tools such as Yeoman, Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Ant, Maven, Groovy, or Chef.
- Experience with databases such as Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, or SQLite.
- Create Node.js applications in support of specific deliverables
- Use the best of object-oriented and functional language techniques
- Design robust solutions to hard problems that consider scale, security, reliability and cost
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Attention to detail and understanding of the latest technologies and patterns to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and their overall impact
- Work closely with internal and external business and technical counterparts
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Java Script
- Angular JS
- Load Runner
- MY SQL
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.