job summary: Our client in the Greater Madison Region is looking for a Database Administrator candidate for a long term contract opportunity. Requirements:
· Requires a depth and breadth of database knowledge that will help with formal design of relational databases and provides insight into strategic data manipulation.
· Database Architect capabilities with 6+ years of experience, independently designs and builds relational databases.
· Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database. Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data.
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 53 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.