job summary: Our client in the Greater Madison Region is looking for a Business Analyst candidate for a long term contract opportunity. Top Skills & Years of Experience:
- 5 or more years in a business analyst role supporting the software lifecycle.
- Experience with software system configuration, testing, maintenance, and upgrade support.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with operational stakeholders.
location: Madison, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 43 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Maintaining software and/or vendor managed software, performing activities such as maintenance, Testing, upgrades, and configurations.
- Communicating software configuration with external and internal stakeholders.
- Working with external stakeholders to identify process improvements and optimizations.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.