Sr. Software Engineer (REMOTE)
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and accomplished Sr. Software Engineer for our thriving Financial Technology client! If you bring at least 5 years experience in .NET software engineering along with experience in RabbitMQ or similiar queue technology and high performance APIs, a passion for good design and architecture, we would love to tell you more about this exciting fully-remote contract opportunity! You'll join a collaborative team that is rapidly growing to support their expanding business!
location: PASADENA, California
job type: Contract
salary: $59.85 - 62.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Refactor and extend the existing codebase to fix defects and add features/functionality
- Create systems that are durable and flexible by developing for change favor configurability over customization
- Architect and develop applications, workflows, and prototypes to meet the business needs
- Refine functional requirements and develop technical specifications
- Generate technical documentation to communicate architectural and design decisions
- Develop complete test plans, tests, and strong code coverage
- Resolve defects during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release cycles
- Communicate & collaborate cross-functionally across various teams, organizations and internal and external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET Core (2 years of experience is required)
- WCF (3 years of experience is required)
- .NET (5 years of experience is required)
- RabbitMQ or Similar (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.