job summary: Job Description: Specific technologies?utilized
Top three MUST HAVE skill sets (technical)
- Experience using Typescript frameworks such as React / Angular required
- Experience leveraging CSS / Bootstrap / related technologies required
- Hands-on experience developing and maintaining web API services
- Experience using AWS or other cloud services
- Experience using and building docker images
- Experience with continuous integration, test-driven-development, automated unit and integration testing
- Experience using GIT versioning tool
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and practices (refactoring, TDD, pair programming)
- Experience with various data interchange and representation formats such as JSON, XML, and Protobuf
- CSS / Bootstrap and related technologies
?Top three PREFERRED skill sets (technical)?
Soft Skill requirements (team fit/personality requirements)?
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services
- Experience with DOcker
- Agile and CI/test driven development
- Team player
- Takes responsibility for ownership of their code and deliverables
- Succeed or fail as a team
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $51.78 - 61.78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Mobile web dev for Sift SDK, an Analytics and Data Science product at Client.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Must have strong logging, debugging, error handling, memory profiling habits
- Mobile platform fundamental experience required in the following areas:
- Writing production-quality code with automated tests
- Managing code repositories and development infrastructure.
- Collaborating with our quality assurance and technical operations teams to provide outstanding customer service
- Resisting the accrual of "technical debt" in our systems.
- Building proof-of-concept applications or conducting research experiments
- Producing technical designs and documentation at varying levels of granularity
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.