Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Temple Terrace, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex web services. Will be working with the lead developer to complete web screens, support the testing effort, and deployment into production of the new screens.
- BS Degree in related area or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in UI development
- Knowledge of REST and web-based applications.
- Knowledge of microservices technology.
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Communication & stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- DevOps tools experience: JIRA, Jenkins, GIT, Ansible, Sonarqube, CVS, Weblogic, tomcat
- Programming Language(s): JAVA, Hibernate, SQL Mysql and Postgresql
- Experience with IDEs: Eclipse, STS, Netbeans.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.