We are seeking to hire a talented Salesforce Architect / Sr Developer to join a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our client's portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines.
location: Princeton, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: WHAT YOU'LL DO
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU'LL BRING Required
- Hands on delivery of Salesforce configurations, custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce?implementation
- Hands on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying high quality solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and Products
- Lead design sessions: architect and document solutions that are aligned with client business objectives
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the?Salesforce platform and other technologies as needed
- Establish and build relationships with clients throughout the projects lifecycles and system operational support.
- Demonstrate platform thought leadership and recommend best practices
- Demonstrate solid communication and listening skills to present solutions effectively and collaborate to achieve the best outcome
- Provide solution recommendations with estimates on effort, resources and identify dependencies
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of CRM industry experience with 2 + years exposure to Lightning platform
- Hands on experience with end to end in architecting, designing, documenting, developing, testing and deploying high quality solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Must have 6 years of Salesforce implementation experience with exposure to lightning and serve as Salesforce subject matter expert for the divisional Salesforce.com platform
- Experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow
- Programming experience with the following languages, J2EE, HTML XML, SQL, Oracle.
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools, such as Dataloader, DBAmp, MS SSIS, MS SQL Server.
- Experience with SLC documentation deliverables
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.