Join a team that is changing millions of lives. You will collaborate with a team of smart and friendly people, both internally and externally in a fast paced environment. You will gain global experience working with teams around the world. You will take ownership of your work and be constantly challenged. You will gain experience managing multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment. You will have the flexibility to manage your schedule and deadlines. If you rise to the challenges of your position, you will grow personally and professionally, continue to do more, and be rewarded for your work.
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Consult with internal subject matter experts globally to understand and develop training content.
- Work with external vendors to host newly created content, and collaborate during LMS migration period.
- Review, proofread, and copy edit new and existing content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and quality.
- Take all previously created and newly created content created through Align's legal review process.
- Work with internal subject matter experts to review, update, and repackage existing sales training content.
- Work with the global iTero team to help recreate eLearning courses in preparation for LMS migration.
- Experience with authoring software (i.e. Articulate 360) is required
- 3-5 years related work experience creating eLearning and Content Development experience
- Experience with Learning management systems (uploading and managing content within an LMS)
- Experience creating videos, power points, sales aids
- Experience taking eLearning content through a rigorous review process
- Experience with voice recording and photoshop authoring software (i.e. Loom, etc.)
- Undergrad or advanced degree in life sciences, healthcare, instructional design, and/or learning and development
- Sales experience is a plus
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Experience working globally across different functions is a plus
- Experience in the medical/dental space is a plus
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Excellent experience creating eLearning courses in Articulate
- Excellent Microsoft office, specifically word and powerpoint
- understanding of adult learning theory
- understanding of instructional design
- understanding of learning management systems & authoring software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and exacting attention to detail and factual accuracy
- Copy development, referencing, and editing/proofreading skills
- Graphic design skills is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Content Development
- Adobe Suite
- Adobe In Design
- User Interaction
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.