The Enterprise Resource Organization (ERO) has an opportunity for a senior-level IT Applications Programmer Angular with demonstrated success within large-scale IT projects. Experience includes analyzing requirements for software programs; writing or modifying code for complex programs, components, or applications; writing/performing development testing (i.e. unit testing, test-driven development - TDD); creating and maintaining documentation; and researching complex technical problems and recommending solutions.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $81 - 91 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The ERO provides technical resources to large-scale, enterprise projects that usually span multiple business functions (e.g. Policy Servicing, Billing, Claims, etc.) and involve multiple applications built with a variety of technology. Most projects follow Client's SDLC/SDM which requires going through various SDLC phases with stage-gate approvals (i.e. Initiation, High-Level Planning, Execution, Implementation, and Project Warranty/Closure). The SDM within the Execution Phase follows iterative development cycles including story cards, story pointing, and development/testing sprints. Programmers and testers (QAAs) work closely together to identify "risks" and programmers follow TDD practices.
Contractor will be a part of Scrum teams. Full stack - front end and back end. Priority is Angular. Very Angular focused. Required skills:
- Angular (version 6 or higher).
- Agile/Scrum methodology.
- .Net Framework, ASP.Net and C#, .Net Core.
- Basic Cloud knowledge & experience to complete project deliverables.
- strong understanding of Iterative Development, including Scrum concepts and knowledge of good Unit Testing practices.
- Experience with ADO and GIT.
- Experience with SQL Server, including creating views and stored procedures. Preferred skills and experiences:
- SQL Server, including creating views and stored procedures and have a good understanding of database design principles (normalization, primary/foreign keys).
- Google Analytics, Java and SSIS are a bonus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.