We're looking for a Lead Penetration Tester to join a Fortune 50 organization here in the Dallas area. This person is going to plan, execute, and manage multi-faceted projects related to cyber security to detect, prevent and respond to threats that is affecting the company. Please carefully read the job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: carrollton, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience in application and network security testing
- Typically requires at least 8 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, application development, systems administration and over 5years' experience in conducting penetration testing.
- Requires Security Certification(s) (i.e., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Manage (CISM) or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), eLearnSecurity Web application Penetration Tester (eWPT)or other equivalent recognized security certifications (OSCP & eWPT is major plus)
- Working knowledge with open-source security tools (Burp, Nmap, SSlscan, Sqlmap, Nikto, Metasploit, etc.) and COTS (WebInspect, Fortify, Qualys, Tanium)
- Familiar with OWASP Top 10 Methodologies
- Familiar with SANS Top 25 controls
- Familiar with Penetration Testing Standards
- Familiar with MITRE ATTACK framework
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- cyber security
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.