job summary: Description: *manager job description*
creative and self-driven talent to join our Lighthouse product team "LaunchPad". LaunchPad's mission is to implement innovative technologies accelerating our Nuclear site maintenance technicians' daily performance. Qualified developers will have a good understanding of the Nuclear line of business Maintenance organization. This team member will have the opportunity to work on an array of challenging problems in the mobile application space.
Workers at this level manage sprint backlog tasks in application areas of specialization, with minimal supervision. They are fully competent in mobile development concepts and best practices. They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve. Designs, develops and deploys innovative and advanced mobile applications. Desired Skills/Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline. In lieu of a degree, 3-5 years of related business experience. Work experience in addition to degree: 6-7 years as a software engineer with 1-3 years with an emphasis on ASP.NET Core development.
- Proficient in ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, C#, SQL
- Experience with Microservices and Data manipulation
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect front end applications to back-end services
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiar with API proxy management
- Influential communicator with technical and non-technical individual
- Can work autonomously and self-initiated
- A team player! We want people who are humble, hungry, and smart!
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $49.44 - 59.44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Creates, maintains, and enhances web services as part of a durable product team.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
- Designs new functionality based on product backlog priorities and coordinates development efforts in collaboration with durable product team and cross-functional organizations
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Leverages CI/CD automation and best practices to deliver quality solutions to our end users
- Applies iterative development to continuously deliver value through frequent deployments
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and cybersecurity standards.
- Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.