- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst or product management role (sales, marketing or merchandising related systems preferred).
- Experience in gathering detailed business requirements, interpreting customer business needs, and translating needs into technical design requirements is required.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Process is required.
- Prior experience with business process mapping tools (i.e., Visio, ARIS) is a plus.
- Prior experience with wither PIM, DAM, or CDN systems is required.
- Prior experience within the food service industry, IT or otherwise is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills required
- Highly skilled in flowcharting and diagramming backed with capability for rigorous analysis.
- Familiarity with project management concepts and tools including Agile and waterfall.
- Familiarity with JIRA and/or related Agile methodology toolsets.
- Position will be REMOTE, but may need to be onsite on a regular basis if onsite locations re-open during contract. With that said, LOCAL candidates please.
Working hours Monday through Friday, 8 am - 5 pm central standard time.
*Occasional releases are to be expected on nights and weekends.
location: Des Plaines, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Facilitate business stakeholders in a group setting in order to identify business improvement opportunities.
- Interview business stakeholders one-on-one related to PIM, DAM, and digital product content to understand pain points.
- Define and develop requirements for buildout of the digital product CDN solution.
- Engage business users to ensure benefits are well understood and properly documented.
- Define requirements, goals, implementation plan, system and user acceptance (UAT) testing.
- Collaborate with other Business Analysts, Technical Architects, and Developers to drive the project forward.
- Experienced in and able to employ agile methodologies to define user requirements and user stories; create appropriately detailed documentation within the right tool including acceptance criteria
- Direct application development and QA teams on project scope of work and business requirements.
- Develop testing scripts consistent with comprehensive test plan.
- Facilitate Business sign off on UAT results.
- Develop training approach with business team.
- Develop user or training documentation.
Specific requirements for this department
- Familiarity with Product Information Management(PIM), Digital Asset Management(DAM), and Content Delivery Network(CDN) applications.
- Interface with customers and sellers to understand application usability
- Works across departments to facilitate related requirements
- Experience in web, mobile or other digital applications
- Understands design fundamentals of UX/UI
- Actively maintains product backlog including defects and enhancements.
- Support product roadmap development
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Agile Methodology
- digital products
- sales and marketing systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.