Primary responsibility is focused on the McAfee anti-malware server environments.
- The candidate will need to be well versed in administering and supporting McAfee anti-malware software products.
- Minimum (2) years direct support of McAfee server anti-virus products
- Performs routine tasks under the direct supervision of Anti-malware engineer
- Responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and supporting existing McAfee MOVE environment
- Analyze anti-malware infrastructure related issues in a timely manner and escalate appropriately
- Respond to Incidents and Requests according to documented SLAs and OLAs
- Update and maintain technical documentation as required
- Participate in on-call rotation if required
- Attend and actively participate in weekly meetings
- Effectively work with internal customers and ask appropriate troubleshooting questions
location: CHESTERBROOK, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems is required
- Experience with VMware is required
- Ability to work independently with supervisory guidelines and direction
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to work under direct supervision and work well with others in a team environment
- Good understanding of server hardware and components.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills / effective team player
- Good group presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Previous Design and Architecture of anti-virus environments for large environments is a plus
- Relevant certifications are a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Windows Server
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.