We are seeking an experienced Instructional Designer for a part-time opportunity. This requires a commitment of 30 hours each week. Ideal candidates should have experience with SharePoint, Adobe Connect and Articulate (Authoring Tool). This position will be 100% remote. This position has the potential to become ull time later.
location: BLOOMINGTON, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Demonstrates excellent instructional design skills, including experience with instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, performance support, distance learning and blended learning.
- Demonstrates strong written communication skills, including proposal development, needs analysis, facilitator guide development and participant materials design.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, including clear and concise oral communication and the ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Experience and skill in using Articulate or similar authorware to develop elearning modules.
- Experience and skill in using the Microsoft Office Suite; expertise in SharePoint design and development.
- Experience and skill in virtual instructor-led learning production, preferably with Adobe Connect.
- Familiar with learning and development evaluation concepts and methods.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.