Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Senior Data Engineer for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: BEAVERTON, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We seek passionate Senior Data Engineers to join our team. You will work for Digital Demand Sensing Platform Team that will be a hub for several Demand Planning applications across the supply chain. We welcome a diverse set of people who are highly collaborative, curious, fun and open to changes. You will be working in a product model based global team. Any experience you have in a startup environment will be an added bonus.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will
- Have graduate or master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Have 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering, data engineering
- Have 1+ years of experience building and deploying applications in AWS cloud.
- Have expertise in creating ETL jobs using Apache Airflow and EMR clusters
- Provide DevOps support to all services built by your team by creating CI/CD pipelines
- Have experience in data engineering and big data technologies like Hadoop/Hive/PySpark
- Create applications using test-driven development and agile methodologies
- Contribute to overall architecture, frameworks and patterns for processing and storing large data volumes
- Build utilities, user defined functions, and frameworks to better enable data flow patterns
- Come with excellent communication skills with engineering, product, business and operations team
- Participate in the team to refine business requirements and features into technical requirements.
The following skills are nice to have but not required
- Experience in graph DB and OLAP cubes
- Streaming applications like Kafka or similar technologies
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Apache Airflow
- EMR clusters
- CI/CD pipelines
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.