Sr. Software Engineer (REMOTE)
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking an experienced software engineer who can help our client build and maintain software systems in support of their financial business and partners. If you have at least 5 years' experience in software development with a passion for good design and architecture and great interpersonal skills, we would love to tell you more about this client opportunity! You'll have the chance to contribute to new software development efforts using the most current .NET stack and join a thriving team on a fully-remote basis anywhere in the US!
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 62.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Refactor and extend the existing codebase to fix defects and add features/functionality
- Create systems that are durable and flexible by developing for change favor configurability over customization
- Architect and develop applications, workflows, and prototypes to meet the business needs
- Refine functional requirements and develop technical specifications
- Generate technical documentation to communicate architectural and design decisions
- Develop complete test plans, tests, and strong code coverage
- Resolve defects during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release cycles
- Communicate & collaborate cross-functionally across various teams, organizations, and internal and external stakeholders to drive engineering efforts
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET Core (2 years of experience is required)
- .NET (5 years of experience is required)
- RabbitMQ or Similar (3 years of experience is required)
- WebAPI (3 years of experience is required)
- SQL (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.