The Salesforce Business Analyst is part of the business Salesforce Center of Excellence (SFDC COE) team. The Salesforce Business Analyst ensures that Client's mission-critical Salesforce CRM platform is optimally deployed, supported and adopted by the bank.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will work with business users to gather and define business requirements; translate the requirements into user stories, process changes and work flows to solve business problems. The role will work with the SFDC COE business and technical teams and other stakeholders to ensure delivery of high quality solutions to meet business needs, including ongoing support of the introduction of new features and capabilities. As the Salesforce platform rapidly evolves, this professional will help colleagues across the bank optimize their success with the platform through communications, training, and support services.
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This role is responsible for leveraging the SFDC COE and Salesforce application to achieve the following:
- Optimize the overall function, efficiency and quality of the Salesforce Center of Excellence.
- Enable growth and scale to realize Client's objectives.
- Improve customer and colleague experience.
- Exemplify and promote the Salesforce platform as a primary driver of technology innovation, transformation and change within Client while adhering to the overall SFDC COE roadmap and vision for Client.
- Support other related bank wide initiatives.
At the same time, the Salesforce Business Analyst will oversee the work of other Junior business analysts and provide the necessary training, coaching and guidance to achieve business results.
- -Salesforce experience within a financial services, sales or client support operation
- -Passion to improve the client and colleague experience
- -Individuals who are passionate about leveraging the Salesforce platform, preference for those individuals with related Salesforce certifications; if not yet held, ability to become certified within the first few months of tenure
- -strong analytical and problem-solving skills (identify issues, analyze root causes, structure problem assessments, develop options and recommendations)
- -strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to interact equally effectively with colleagues across all Lines of Business and functional groups
- -strong attention to details in order to support platform users, maintain in-compliance user system access, and manage other platform risks
- -Proven track record in achieving results; ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate
- -Ability to work independently and in collaborative teams
- -Service-dedicated and solutions-oriented mindset
- -strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop easy-to-understand user documentation and platform reports, and to explain solution steps for complex issues
- Outstanding listening skills, and ability to patiently, constructively interact with diverse stakeholders who may be experiencing challenges with the platform
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to successfully understand and implement policies, procedures and technology
- Good facilitation and influencing skills - able to work with large groups (of varying levels of seniority from user to board level)
- strong knowledge of Agile (Scrum) project methodologies: Agile documentation experience including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, and Acceptance Criteria etc.
- Process mapping experience.
- Drive and seek out areas and opportunities
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Salesforce (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.