The UX Architect is responsible for owning the full UX process; product discovery and strategy, user research, information architecture, prototyping concepts, and visual design. UX Architects work to identify and translate user needs into digital products and applications. UX Architects drive the evolution of User Experience through education, advocacy, and thought leadership. As a key member of a core Agile team, this position collaborates with product and engineering leaders to deliver features that delight customers while delivering on business objectives.
location: AUSTIN, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $96,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Product Discovery...
- Create enjoyable and performant customer experiences by iterating on designs and gathering feedback to constantly improve products
- Transform user needs prioritized by business goals into testable questions
- Keep abreast of industry developments and new technologies
- Design and evaluate visual human interfaces using user-centered design principles
- Develop UX related documentation, such as research findings, journey maps, use cases, user profiles, and mental models
- Define the information architecture and interaction flow of new features
- Present conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes to key stakeholders
- Analyze behavioral usage data, conduct surveys and interviews, and review competitive analysis to gain deep product insights to make recommendations for product optimization
- Evangelize and educate product and engineering teams to have a better understanding of UX best practices and techniques
- Mentor and multiply skills in more junior UX roles
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- CSS (5 years of experience is required)
- HTML (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.