Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location:
Norfolk, VA, 23551 Remote Capabilities: No Clearance Required:
Secret Type of Role:
Systems Engineer I
location: Norfolk, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $25.32 - 35.32 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Successfully manage time and technical responsibilities, set accurate expectations and meet deliverable deadlines while working in a team collaboration environment.
- Maintain, update, patch iLO, install required certificates and track certificate revocation dates to ensure continuity of services.
- strong understanding of enterprise, network, systems, datacenter operations and support.
- Understanding of Storage/SAN hardware infrastructure, Ethernet storage fabric, enclosure switching and configurations.
- Understanding of system hardening, tools, guidelines and benchmarks and DoD STIG's.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- VCenter Server
- Security+ CE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.