Randstad Engineering Solutions is looking for a qualified Physical Design Engineer to join our design team that designs, integrations and test Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) for complex electronics products.
This role sits in Plymouth, MN and must be onsite. This is a long term role.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
An ideal candidate should have experience in all of the following:
· Floor planning and Power Busing (ICC & ICC2)
· Placement, Clock and Reset Tree Synthesis, and Routing (ICC & ICC2)
· Parasitic Extraction (StarRC)
· Static Timing Analysis and Timing Closure (PrimeTime and ICC/ICC2)
· Power and Rail Analysis (PrimeTime and PrimeRail/RedHawk)
· Formal Verification (Formality)
The Physical Design Engineer will be responsible for all technical aspects of the physical design and integration of integrated circuits.
· Integrated Circuit physical design and floor planning
· Timing constraints and timing closure
· Integration and Test Support
· Provide Customer Support
· Prepare Documentation
· Mentor junior engineers
The work is expected to be performed from Plymouth, MN. Must have ability to obtain a security clearance if requested.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.