job summary: GREENFIELD OPPORTUNITY... MULTIPLE ROLES OPEN ON TEAM. CHANCE TO BUILD AN ENVIRONMENT FROM THE GROUND UP.
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
Please send resume to Brian.Lane@randstadusa.com
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Ideal candidate should have experience with:
- Defining, developing, planning, and building on-demand computing for mission-critical use cases.
- Implement best practices and automation to improve the client experience when using Cloud platforms and services in the bank
- Accelerate client adoption of cloud platforms and services through education, architectural consultations and guidance, along with owning and building strategic tools to enable application teams to transition and utilize cloud platforms effectively
- Work closely with both the development team and cloud platform engineers
- VMware vRealize Suite, Terraform, Ansible or other Infrastructure as Code tooling
- Version control software, such as Git
- Provisioning infrastructure assets in public cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.