We are seeking a Technical Manager for a client in the Connecticut region. This role will be responsible for closing technical gaps within the region, leading IT initiatives, keeping communication flowing between the region and ensuring IT excellence among the company. Ideal candidates will have at least 2+ years of experience and be willing to travel reguarly.
location: Newington, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Travel to various locations to meet company goals and objectives
- Coordinate with Help Desk team to resolve open tickets
- Prepare environments for cloud migration
- Lead IT to practice for the region
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Technical Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.