Make your mark in the broadcast and digital media landscape! Our client is transforming how local news and television is produced, distributed, and consumed. They are the digital innovation team for the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, with affiliations to all major networks and more local television stations than anyone else. Our client's software engineers work together to solve complex problems around delivering news and entertainment to audiences across the country. Their digital portfolio combines websites, mobile apps, over-the-top (OTT) apps, and content publishing platform into a seamless user experience. They take pride in their charter to transform the company from a broadcast-centric company into an every-platform enterprise while maintaining our entrepreneurial spirit.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 136,919 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Work with engineers, designers, product managers, and leaders to deliver products in support of Sinclair Broadcast Group's broader digital product strategy.
- Define goals and key performance metrics for your products/product lines and ensure they are aligned with annual product objectives.
- Make ongoing improvements to product management processes that standardize the definition of product requirements for the products/product lines managed by you.
- Build and maintain a solid knowledgebase of competitive products and market trends that will influence your products/features.
- Lead the cross functional efforts to define vision, product roadmaps and go to market activities for your products/product lines.
- Perform as the key point of contact and communication lead for the products/features that you own.
- Represent your products/features in all required steering groups and leadership meetings and processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Product Design
- Digital Product
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.