We are looking for an experience front end developer to join a growing team at a Fortune 25 organization. This person would be responsible to design, develop and support the enterprise eCommerce and customer support platform. Please carefully read the job description and if you feel like you're the right fit, apply today!
location: Carrollton, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $11,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work on state of the art front end technologies within our eCommerce customer support platform
- Analyze, Design, Implement React & Redux based front-end components and build the front-end UI
- Work with backend RESTful APIs
- Scale and optimize the performance of front end applications
- Measure app performance using APM platforms such as Dynatrace etc.
- Work closely with business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions
- Uses various Tools effectively: JIRA, SLACK, Confluence, Jenkins.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.