We are looking for an experienced c# & .net cloud data engineer to join a growing team at a Fortune 25 company. This person will work in a team with other engineers and researchers to develop innovative data driven solutions that integrate distributed sources of data, perform large scale learning and reasoning, and integrate results in collaborative environments to support the business analytics and data provisioning needs of the enterprise. If you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: Carrollton, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This role will be responsible for hands on design and coding of solutions. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in state-of-the-art data management and processing technologies and experienced in applying them to large scale commercial, scientific or industrial applications. The candidate should be comfortable working with cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Participates in planning process including technical design, development, testing and delivery of analytics solutions.
- Acts as technical lead in larger scrum team.
- Maintains technical overview over project
- Ensures a consistent and coherent technical delivery of solutions
- Removes technical impediments for project team
- Participates in coding activities
- Leads and participates in testing design and execution
- Identifies opportunities to drive down service costs though technology or process enhancements.
- Optimizes platform performance.
- Supports and helps manage external resources as needed.
- Keeps abreast of new technologies in the Big Data arena.
- Participates in vendor evaluations.
- Assists in development of development standards and works to ensure adherence to standards.
- Provides guidance, training, and problem-solving assistance to other team members.
- Coaches less-experienced individuals.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.