We are excited to present this CRM Lead role for a large Global organization. The North America CRM lead is a key role to step change our company's transformation around marketing personalization, with the mission to drive growth for our brands through CRM and Data acquisition. In partnership with Global Digital Marketing, the division CRM lead will develop and oversee the strategy and execution of a comprehensive CRM program for company brands in North America. The role will work across the Impactful Brand Experience (IBE), Brand, eCommerce and Direct to Consumer (DTC) teams to develop an architecture for 1st party data acquisition, and a data-led approach to engaging with consumers and shoppers along the path to purchase to build customer lifetime value.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Main Responsibilities:
- Work with Global CRM lead to implement and operationalize the vision, strategy and tactical approaches for CRM (customer relationship management) in North America.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Brand, IBE, eCommerce, DTC), and key external partners to define and implement a data acquisition strategy and plan across North America brands (CP, Tom's).
- Work with Global Information Technology (GIT) to architect and implement tagging and data collection across owned assets and channels, as well as database management solutions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sets.
- Collaborate with Insights, brand and IBE teams to lead development of user journeys that inform CRM content and engagement opportunities.
- Orchestrate development and execution of CRM content plans with brand and IBE teams (email, social, paid, activations for acquisition etc.)
- Work with CP audience data and Programmatic to develop best-in-class segmentation and targeting strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related field required
- At least 8 years of work experience; preferably in CRM email marketing, data strategy, or related
- Experience building CRM strategy including first party data acquisition and content marketing plans that build
- lifetime value
- Data-driven, analytical mindset with the ability to translate complex concepts into clear and actionable plans, understood by the broader marketing team.
- Results driven & oriented, with ability to develop and execute timely measurement plans.
- strong leadership skills, able to manage cross-functional team members towards achieving goals and stay on track.
- Self-starter, capable of working in a fast-paced corporate environment without full guidance.
- Solid communication skills, capable of raising consensus at all levels: peers, executives, team members.
- Pushes the organization to constantly improve by challenging the status quo.
- Pragmatic yet innovative, and entrepreneurial.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.