job summary: Technical Recruiter Your Mission:
Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for the process whereby Medidata sources, screens, interviews and selects the most qualified candidates for open positions throughout the Technology organization. We are a high-energy, collaborative team that loves working in a fast-paced environment doing exciting and impactful work for the business.
Sourcing, attracting, screening and selecting the most qualified talent for open positions specifically focused in the Technology & Data Science organizations
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 69.42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Your Competencies:
- Have a passion for all things recruitment to ensure the highest level of service and experience for Hiring Managers and candidates
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to form relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to partner with internal and external clients
- Work with hiring managers to turn approved headcount requisitions into job postings Identify targeted resume databases, job boards, job fairs, academic career development centers and other sources for qualified candidates
- Proven ability to do full cycle recruiting
- Arrange interviews with the relevant staff members for each recruit, including booking space
- Gather candidate feedback after interviews to enable further discussion and action items, including hiring recommendations
- Exceptional team player with the flexibility to work on Global Talent Acquisition projects and open requisitions across the broader business when needs arise.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.