Our client, an AI healthcare startup in Denver, that is revolutionizing how heart disease is diagnosed and treated is looking for an Information Security Senior Manager to help develop and implement technology security guidelines, best-practice procedures, and supporting documentation to ensure the safety of their information assets. This role will provide assistance during the investigation of technology security incidents, and record incident activities. This role will interact with management, engineering, customers, partners, legal, and regulatory agencies. This role will also assist in the sales process, working directly with clients to perform security reviews and audits. You will be responsible for
- 7+ years of experience in information security & cyber security.
- Knowledge in information security, compliance, or information security related engineering.
- Knowledge of project management techniques & agile software application
development methodologies, networking principles, and security system software & hardware.
- Experience with technical writing.
- Ability to coordinate diverse technical staff in response to incidents.
- Information Security related certifications are a plus, such as CIPP/US, CISSP, CCSFP, or CISM.
- Demonstrable experience owning HITRUST or another certification end-to-end
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 185,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Ensure Company's cybersecurity posture keeps pace with the changing threat landscape.
- Lead security planning and information technology governance initiatives.
- Identify goals and objectives for corporate security.
- Improve physical security on all corporate assets both physical and in the cloud.
- Work with teams to assign and delegate authority across all security departments.
- Create budgets and prioritize concerns for each year's information security changes.
- Understand local and federal laws concerning information security and work with teams to ensure that the business follows these policies.
- Bring experience to the organization and own training personnel on best security practices.
- Know specific security guidelines such as HITRUST, HIPAA, GDPR, SOC 2 or NIST.
- Lead a top-down culture of security first through advocacy, education and partnership with all executives, directors, and managers.
- Hold meetings and seminars that provide information to employees and other businesses in the field.
- Manage security application systems and tools including virus protection, asset management, authentication, and intrusion prevention and detection.
- Provide expertise and leadership in working with technical staff on implementation of information technology security systems.
- Develop and document strategy for implementing, maintaining, and measuring compliance against policies, standards and guidelines.
- Assist management in long range planning and development of information security strategies, systems, architecture, and policies.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).