job summary: Must have skills/attributes:
Nice to have skills/attributes:
- 3+ years of Routing Development Experience in Genesys Contact Center Solutions (Voice, IVR and Multi-channel)
- 3+ years of Configuration management tools
- Experience in developing Routing workflows using Composer
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging routing solutions implemented using Genesys Orchestration Server, Genesys Rules Engine and URS
- Working knowledge of Genesys/Cisco Framework, reporting, routing and multi-channel components
- Ability to architect routing design and development for new solutions that will be implemented for the customer
- Ability to support routing issue resolution when needed in production
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins to support CI / CD approach
- Experience using Cyara for call flow automation testing
- Genesys certification in Routing
location: Hartford, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 62.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design and Develop Routing Applications for Voice and Multi-Channel using Composer / IRD, SCXML is a must and VXML will be of added advantage.
- Proficient in tools like CCpulse, GAX (Genesys Administrator Extension), GA(Genesys Administrator) & Kazimir will be considered a plus.
- Database knowledge pertaining to SQL and Cassandra will be considered a plus. Having a knowledge in SSDLC. CICD experience with Jenkins and GitHub. Experience with basic Java development is a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Configuration management
- Cisco Framework
- Routing Development
- Genesys SIP
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.