Seeking a Solutions Architect to help us continue to deliver exceptional, web-based, technical solutions to our clients' problems. Cental to the task is making our clients' lives easier through technology. Requirements & Expectations
- We are a cloud-first shop.
- Extensive knowledge in the full AWS stack. Ideally you've even jumped through the hoops of being officially certified as an AWS Solutions Architect. Our solutions vary based on the needs of our clients.
- Develop custom solutions around our clients' existing investments in products such as Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal, Veeva, Salesforce, and Pardot. Any experience with these platforms would be highly beneficial.
- Your prior experiences and the impact you personally had on the outcomes of those solutions, good and bad, will ultimately be the most important factor in determining if you are the right person for this role.
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Highly involved in continuously improving the technical strategy of our various lines of business and help shape the overall technical strategy for the organization.
- Work with our business development team to outline viable solutions for potential clients. Collaborate with established cross-discipline teams as they unite the visions of both teams into one while ensuring the deliverables ultimately solve the clients' problems.
- A good communicator is key as one will also be expected to share their knowledge with teammates, and mentor others through the challenges previously faced.
- The right candidate will have extensive experience in the trenches, developing custom software solutions for clients. You will be an expert translator, from the clients' high level visions, into low-level technical details, and back.
- The perfect fit is the type of person who has a high desire to sit face-to-face with the client to understand their pain, while also needing to write some code from time-to-time.
- Provide what might often be simple technical solutions to what may seem like insurmountable problems to our clients.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Software Architecture
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.