We have embarked on a journey to transform our approach to data and analytics from a batch-centric platform with siloed data marts, to our Analytical Platform (NAP), a real-time, event-streaming-centric, analytical platform that provides high quality, pre-stitched 360 views of our customers, products, inventory, customer service, fulfilment/logistics, and credit.
If building a transformational, real-time analytical platform sounds existing, I invite you to come along with us on this journey.
As a Senior Engineer you will lead the development of innovative solutions for streaming analytics. You will have opportunities to collaborate and share ideas with your peers across the organization in an environment that supports the free exchange of ideas. You will work directly with business partners to innovate and design for changing retail environment.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for feature design; evaluate designs and provide feedback
- Influence quality standards and understand, identify, measure across entire solution
- Identify performance issues and optimize solutions
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of security coding practices and secure system fundamentals
- strong understanding of DevOps principles and practices
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.