Sr. SOA Developer
job summary: The Sr. SOA Developer
will design and develop technical solutions using Oracle Service Oriented Architecture (OIC) on an Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g platform to support our current business needs in accordance with established standards. The incumbent will contribute to all aspects of project life cycle from design to deployment. The incumbent is also responsible for the design, coding, unit testing and collaborating with other technical members of the team to carry out the project requirements and deliverables.
location: UNIONTOWN, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- Seven plus years of experience in the IT/Technology industry or equivalent.
- Five plus years of experience using Oracle SOA Suite 11g framework for designing technical solutions based on business processes.
- Five years of using BPEL, Mediator and Oracle Service/Enterprise Business is preferred.
- Five years of experience with XSD, XSLT (strong with different XML technologies such as XSD, XSLT and XML parsers).
- Knowledge in security policies, PGP a certificates
- Experience using xpath and xquery
- Basic experience in java programming
- Five years of basic SQL and PLSQL programming languages.
- strong knowledge in developing SOA processes in Oracle SOA Suite 11g (Oracle BPEL, Mediator).
- Proven ability in using DB Adapter, Oracle Apps Adapter, AQ and JMS adapters Knowledge of Web logic 10.3 or higher.
- Must be good at debugging service issues.
- Understanding of relational databases (tables, views, indexes, functions, and replication).
- Understanding of development tools and processes, source control, versioning tools like Subversion.
- Ability to effectively manage implementation of enhancements, change requests, and releases across multiple, competing, high-priority projects with varying deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- strong interpersonal skills and customer and results orientation.
- Good customer service and follow up skills.
- Proven ability to evaluate and analyze programming logic coding problems and develop solutions within existing parameters.
- Must have the ability to achieve results working independently with limited guidance.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.