Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new pportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for answering customer calls, responding to emails, documenting information in our ticketing system, as well as diagnosing and resolving the customer questions and issues remotely. This includes supporting a wide range of hardware, networks, servers, internal and external software.
Partial Remote due to Covid
Shift(s)9AM - 6PM CST (M-TH) & 9AM - 1PM (Friday)
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office
- Familiar with Active Directory and Group Management
- Familiar with Windows Network Troubleshooting
- Familiar with Microsoft SCCM and Configuration Manager
- Familiar with iOS and Android mobile devices and Mobile Iron
- Able to follow processes with Knowledge Article instruction
- Able to learn new software systems quickly and accurately
- Able to type 40 plus words per minute
- Able to perform under high pressure environment
- Dependable and punctual
- Experience in a help desk and/or customer service environment
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting inbound interactions (calls, chats, e-mails, user submitted tickets, voicemail, and phone system-prompted callbacks).
- Accurate and detailed logging, ticketing, and tracking of all interactions with the users.
- Accurate, timely, and professional follow-up and resolution for all supported issues.
- Effectively following updated/new Knowledge Base instructions on processes and procedures.
- Regular (minimum daily) follow-up on all assigned tickets.
- Accurate and detailed work on assigned provisioning actions.
- Quick identification and control of high priority issues.
- Accurate escalation of tickets per departmental procedures.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- service desk
- Microsoft Windows
- MS Office
- Active directory
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.