job summary: Job Description
Randstad Technologies is seeking a User Experience (UX) Manager who will manage the day to day application of user-centered design methods by translating user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class user experiences. The UX Manager will bring experience, vision, and drive that will inspire the user experience team and guide them to craft leading-edge, engaging and exceedingly usable experiences and interactions for all products and applications. The UX manager will work collaboratively with cross functional teams consisting of engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers, by leading design initiatives throughout the life cycle for: strategy, design, and development.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for driving and overseeing the creation of all UX artifacts (information architecture, visual design, interaction design, UX research outputs) for all web and mobile applications.
- UX Manager will support and partner to define business processes for web and mobile applications.
- The UX Manager will provide leadership and mentor UX designers and user researchers in the areas of information architecture, interaction design, user experience best practices, user research, and online user behavior.
- The UX Manager must be a strong communicator, an evangelist, able to build rapport across teams.
- Be an inventive big-thinker, but also pragmatic.
- Be able to drive rapid iteration and nimbly execute small and large feature concepts and deliver them on time to stakeholders.
- Be systematic and an analytical thinker who is skilled in leveraging the power of experiences.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast pace environment and thrive on deliver best in class user experiences for all products.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).