Our client is a design and research team working on the forefront of new experiences for our customers in search, maps, advertising, news, and web browsers. We collaborate in a customer-driven environment where our decisions are grounded in responsible design, creating experiences that make the web a better place for every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. If you're passionate about technology, have a knack for creative ideas, and lead with a growth mindset, we want to hear from you. Overview
This role is for the our client's team for an internet browser, laddering up to our Web Experiences and Technologies..
You'll be joining a set of designers, with whom you can partner, learn from, and contribute towards. You will be an integral part of the engineering team and will have the opportunity to partner closely with Program Managers and the Developers that are directly involved in creating and evolving user experiences.
An ideal candidate would have experience with simplifying complex user scenarios, and good knowledge in User Experience and Production Design.
You are forward-thinking, passionate about improving our users experience, on top of current UX trends, and excited about exploring new possibilities and opportunities. You can quickly bring new ideas to life from low fidelity sketching to clickable prototypes. You can take big picture ideas and help translate them to ownable concepts with your design and storytelling skills. Most importantly, you love pushing the boundaries of what's possible, crafting experiences that fulfill direct user need while also adding a sense of delight. Responsibilities:
- Create high quality wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, in a timely and iterative environment.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams throughout all stages of design process to deliver useful and efficient end-to-end user experiences.
- Scope and prioritize work across multiple projects and tasks.
- Perform usability tests, working with end users and stakeholders to ensure problems and needs are understood.
- Present work to teams
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, hybrid designer, or similar role.
- Demonstrated knowledge in all things UX,
- Great eye for visual design and layout. Understanding of multiple modality design patterns and various form-factors.
- Excellent understanding of UX methodologies and implementation of design patterns.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly learn modern design tools such as Figma
location: REDMOND, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- UX Designer
- User Experience
- Production Design
- Visual Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.