Client has a direct hire opportunity for a .NET Development Manager to join their team. Looking for someone with broad development knowledge and strong leadership experience. The .NET Development Manager will lead the development team to enhance their web-based customer applications, web service suite, MS SQL database, and administrative application.
location: FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with the ODE technical leaders to develop high quality, mission critical, web-based and
web service-based applications.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs
- Responsible for development and enhancement of web-based and web service-based
- Lead the development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies (Project Management, Software
engineering, and Infrastructure engineering, etc.), standards and work with IT management to
ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Work with development team to establish standards, processes, and procedures.
- Review software code to ensure quality and compliance with industry standards.
- Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that
can be utilized other team members.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Web Services
- Visual Studio
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.