The CRM Developer III is a member of the Information Services and Technology team who is responsible for the design, configuration, development, release, and support of CRM/Salesforce applications, components, and integrations used to enable academic, administrative and ancillary processes. The CRM Developer III is an intermediate/senior professional role that may work on multiple projects as a developer or as the subject matter expert. This individual will participate in projects that typically require working knowledge of various Salesforce products such as Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Tableau CRM Plus or have a mix of non-Salesforce CRM systems. This position will be responsible for operational support and maintenance of various applications enabling university processes and systems. This individual will also coach and mentor more junior technical staff.
location: BOSTON, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 126,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
- Well-rounded IT work experience in Software Development/engineering with a progressive trajectory of implementations using object-oriented designs with Java or advanced web development skills
- 4+ years of consulting experience with key contributing roles on Sales/Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Tableau CRM Plus.
- 2+ full life cycle projects with preferred expertise in the Salesforce products and technology stack.
Additional experience in the following will be a bonus:
- Marketing Automation and Amp script (Salesforce Marketing Cloud (legacy Exact Target) integrations with Salesforce and non-Salesforce systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of the overall software engineering, software development lifecycle, and enterprise integration frameworks
- Understanding of project management concepts and frameworks such as waterfall, Prince 2, Scrum, or agile development methodologies
- Experience working on projects/issues of medium to high complexity
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in the following software packages: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to work with subject matter experts (SMEs) and business partners within the University to elicit the information necessary for project technical design.
- Possesses the ability to multi-task and switch priorities. Deadline driven with little oversight â€¢Team player; professionalism and self-confidence Preferred/Desired Skills:
- Understands cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design, development, and operations in the web, mobile, social.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Marketing analytics data management and operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of Advertising campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Working knowledge of Salesforce development, best practices, and design patterns in the lightning platform may have used Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, custom objects, workflows, triggers, integration tools, etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs (bulk API, Metadata API), Web Services (SOAP, REST), e-mail integrations.
- Achieved certifications of Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and related products.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- sales cloud
- service cloud
- community cloud
- marketing cloud
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.