job summary: Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or High School Diploma (GED) plus 2+ years of Data related experience
- 2+ years of experience with Data Stewardship
- 2+ years of experience working with databases and data structures within healthcare setting
- 1+ years working in a an agile project methodology
- strong knowledge of data structures
- strong analytical, time management and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience using data and research to formulate logical business recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and execute deliverables on time
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, handling multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Highly motivated and innovative, with the ability to work as part of a high performance team as well as independently
location: TELECOMMUTE, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $24.50 - 30.60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Reviews, analyzes, and resolves provider data exceptions raised by EEM
- Research requests through internal references or through external research (by calling the physician's office directly etc.).
- Performs data quality management activities including data profiling, data validation, and assessing data relevancy to further improve information reliability within EEM.
- Creates awareness of current data quality issues and impacts by reporting data quality issues and corrections
- Enforces data governance through validation of compliance to data standards and data usage to ensure consistent/appropriate data transformation practices
- Collects supporting data and documents / maintains data governance activities, maintains logs, and records issues and corresponding resolutions
- Promotes and educates others on data management practices to effectively implement and manage data governance standards
- Prepare and present findings along with recommendations from each analysis to Product Team
- Identify mass impact scenarios to clean up data more efficiently
- Respond effectively and in a timely manner to research requests from Product Team
- Identify erroneous or anomalous data and take action to correct the root cause and remove errors to restore data sets to reliable levels.
- Help build understanding of and support for data governance processes within the EEM Team
- Provide on-going feedback to management of data issues and areas that require special attention
- Support the implementation of data governance and quality organizational framework and accountability.
- Provide data analysis resulting in improvement recommendations and support implementation of improvements
- Ability to work effectively in both an independent and collaborative and complex environment
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including complex problems solving
- Eagerness to work in an evolving and fast-paced environment.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Identify new opportunities to improve processes, while increasing our value to the Enterprise
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.