Randstad Technologies is searching for an IT Process Documentation Specialist for a client in the Orange County market. The ideal candidate will possess skills with technical writing, business process documentation, as well being a highly effective communicator; in addition, to having experience within enterprise environments.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The IT Process Documentation Specialist will support Process Owners and IT functions by creating and managing process documentation and will be responsible for the communication and the delivery of the information to stakeholders and end-users.
This role also ensure all the IT processes leverage a consistent set of documents and standards. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Collaborates with process subject matter experts to organize, write and edit process documentation in accordance with ICU Medical guidelines and principles, using existing documentation when available.
· Works closely with the Process Owners and provides feedback when gaps are identified.
· Participates in creating and maintaining training materials, knowledge articles and Standard Operation Procedures (SOP).
· Communicates and delivers the information to stakeholders and end-users. Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
· Familiar with the architecture discipline & ITSM processes.
· Familiar with the core business processes & applications.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· strong attention to detail.
· Proficiency in MS Office (including Visio).
· Excellent collaboration skills and able to work in a team environment.
· Able to work quickly and effectively under pressure and to efficiently handle multiple priorities simultaneously. Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related equivalent IT field preferred
· Proven experience working in a process documentation writing position
· 3 to 5 years of experience working in large or federated enterprises
· 3 to 5 years of experience in regulatory environment
· Cross-functional experience working in multiple divisions that may not be similarly regulated
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Documentation Control
- Enterprise Environment
- Business process
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.